Collagen Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1/4 C honey
- 1 t apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 2/3 C oat flour
- 2 scoops ForestLeaf Advanced Collagen Peptides
- 1 C shredded coconut
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a mixer, beat the eggs, oil and honey until combined.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and baking soda to the mixture and beat until combined.
- Pour the oat flour and Coconut Collagen Creamer into the bowl and mix until the entire batter is smooth.
- Using a spatula, fold the shredded coconut and chocolate chips into the batter.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and grease lightly.
- Scoop cookies onto the parchment paper approximately 1 inch apart.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes and cool the tray for 10 minutes before serving.